In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the forums here. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the Team Members.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
- We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate community standards. The EXOR team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Any form of harrassment, racism, sexism, or other forms of discrimination against people based on their age, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, or disability will not be tolerated.
- Any remark or action that demeans any member dignity and worth is a form of unlawful discrimination. It has the effect of offending, humiliating, or intimidating another person. It can create a negative climate and it will not be tolerated.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about other modifications, we will not tolerate blatant adverts. Also, we would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- You shall not be a backseat moderator. If you see someone breaking the rules, just report the post. Feel free to fling PMs around, but don't rave about it in the thread.
- If an avatar or sig is deemed to be annoyingly distracting we reserve the right to remove it. This includes but is not limited to avatars and sigs with flashing and/or moving content. When in doubt send a PM to one of the moderators and he'll approve it or not.
Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted.
We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products or services. Explicit advertising in sigs is also prohibited.